So guys, Today, I got the opportunity to invite Amit Garg Brother from BloggingBeats for an Interview on my blog. He is a well known awesome & successful blogger from India.
His blog is amazing source of contents related to Blogging. I love his contents & the way he write articles.
If you are a beginner and want to learn to blog then you should follow his helpful blog. I am sure, You will find his articles helpful & actionable.
I am also following his blog from the beginning and learnt many things from his blog.
Today, I have invited him for an interview. I will ask him some interesting questions & he will answer them. I hope you guys will enjoy reading this Interview.
So, Lets welcome, Amit Garg Bro from BloggingBeats.
- 1. Hey Amit Sir, Welcome to GeniusBlogging.Com, Please introduce yourself to our audience.
- 2. How you get into blogging? Share your blogging journey so far and tell us about your experience.
- 3. Please give some SEO Tips for a new blog.
- 4. How you find topics for your posts and how do You do keyword research?
- 5. Some Best Plugins you use and the advantages of using those plugins.
- 6. Are you doing blogging part-time or full time? what rules do you follow to run your blog perfectly?
- 7. Share some awesome tips for a newbie blogger to grow their blog.
- 8. Any suggestions for my blog? (If any)
- 9. When and after how much time, you earned your first money from blogging? what was that amount?
- 10. Who are your favorites bloggers?
- 11. What minimum amount does a person need to start their good blog?
- 12. Please give some tips for selecting a good domain name, hosting, and theme.
- Final Words
1. Hey Amit Sir, Welcome to GeniusBlogging.Com, Please introduce yourself to our audience.
Hello everyone. First of all, I want to thank Pravakar for having me on his blog, and of course, each one of you who is giving his/her precious time to read it out.
My name is Amit Garg, founder of BloggingBeats.com
I am a Blogger and Entrepreneur.
I have done B.Tech in Computer Science. After working for more than 4 years as a software developer, in February 2017, I started my own business in the Footwear industry.
In October 2019, I came up with my first blog where I mostly talk about blogging concepts, WordPress, and affiliate marketing.
2. How you get into blogging? Share your blogging journey so far and tell us about your experience.
In February 2017, I got into the footwear manufacturing business. Everything was going smoothly but in May 2019, a fire incident made me wind up the factory.
Sadly, I turned my footwear manufacturing firm Amba Polymers into a trading firm.
So, at that time, I was having plenty of time. To utilize my time efficiently, I started freelancing and eventually started my own blog.
Now, my trading business is doing really well, I would say better than the manufacturing process.
And my 15 months blogging journey is like icing on the cake.
Blogging gave me a more focused life and freedom!
3. Please give some SEO Tips for a new blog.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the backbone of every blog.
To make your content rank better in search engines like Google, you will have to care of SEO along with quality content.
Here are some quick SEO tips;
- Target at least 1 keyword (preferably long-tail) in every post
- Try to write at least 2000+ words long post
- Interlink relevant posts
- Optimize images properly (size, file name, alt tag)
- Blog Commenting, Guest Blogging, Interview Posts, Roundup Posts, etc. work very well for link building
- Take advantage of Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.)
- Join Q & A platforms like Quora
- Videos, Podcasts, and much more
- Page speed is a direct ranking factor so opt for a reliable web host, optimize images, use a caching plugin, etc.
- Use structured data (FAQ schema, Review schema, etc.) for better CTR
- Sitemaps are extremely important (make sure only posts and pages sitemaps are there)
- Properly use redirection and canonical tag
4. How you find topics for your posts and how do You do keyword research?
Coming up with informational posts is quite easy as you can share whatever you are learning in the form of posts.
Furthermore, you can cover different aspect of your niche in the form of posts. Like I am into the blogging niche. So I can easily find topics to write a number of posts around blogging concepts, SEO, WordPress, affiliate marketing, etc.
To find out the post ideas that may help me to generate money, I do competitive research.
For keyword research, I take the help of Google, and SEO tools like Semrush, Ahrefs, Frase, etc.
5. Some Best Plugins you use and the advantages of using those plugins.
As of now, I’m using 14 plugins on my blog.
Here are some of the plugins which will make your blogging journey much easier.
1. Rank Math SEO for doing On-Page SEO and much more
2. WP Rocket is a revolutionary caching plugin. I recently switched to this plugin and found it very useful. You may also read the WP Rocket Review 2021 [+ Complete Setup Guide]
3. TablePress by Tobias Bathge for embedding beautiful and feature-rich tables
4. Table of Contents Plus by Michael Tran
5. Easy Affiliate Links by Bootstrapped Ventures
6. ShortPixel Image Optimizer for image optimization
7. Social Snap Lite for leveraging the power of social media
6. Are you doing blogging part-time or full time? what rules do you follow to run your blog perfectly?
I’m managing my business along with blogging.
There are no such rules to run my blog perfectly, I’m just enjoying the process.
That being said, I try to publish 2-3 posts every month and keep on updating old ones as required.
7. Share some awesome tips for a newbie blogger to grow their blog.
As a newbie, you don’t need to reinvent the wheel.
Start following some of the established bloggers in your niche, take them as inspiration, and replicate what’s working for them.
In addition to that, I would say;
- Produce quality content, consider quality over quantity
- Keep patience, good things take time
- Be consistent
8. Any suggestions for my blog? (If any)
If I talk about the marketing part, you are doing really great. I have seen you are quite active on social media and interacting with fellow bloggers which will help you in link building.
Apart from that, I would suggest you focus on creating quality content in a strategic way so that you can start generating decent revenue from your blog.
9. When and after how much time, you earned your first money from blogging? what was that amount?
Specifically talking about the first earning from my blog, it was $8.80. The action date was 27 February 2020 and got approved on 30 April 2020.
I started BloggingBeats on 22nd October 2019. So, it took me more than 6 months to earn from blogging.
10. Who are your favorites bloggers?
There are so many bloggers whom I’m in touch with.
Here are some of them;
Anil Agarwal founder of BloggersPassion.com
Santanu Debnath founder of BloggingJoy.com
Sumit Sao founder of BloggingLift.com
Mangesh Kumar Bhardwaj founder of BloggingQnA.com
Chayan Chakrabarti founder of SimpleFactsOnline.com
Tushar Dey founder of MakeSuccessOnline.com
My two favorites YouTuber;
Satish Kushwaha – Satish K Videos
Amit Mishra – Tryootech
11. What minimum amount does a person need to start their good blog?
I highly recommend every aspiring blogger to start a self-hosted WordPress blog on a reliable web host.
There are some affordable hosting options available like Hostinger which will cost you approx $12 for a year plus domain name cost.
You may also check the Hostinger Review 2021
And if we talk about the other reliable web-hosting providers, on average you will be charged $50 per year.
12. Please give some tips for selecting a good domain name, hosting, and theme.
For a good domain name:
- Choose a brandable domain name
- Go with .com extension (if possible)
- Keep it short and easy to remember
For a good web hosting:
- Don’t go for local hosting providers
- Look for good speed, uptime, and support
For a good theme:
- Never get into trap of nulled themes
- A theme should be lightweight, SEO friendly, and responsive
So, guys, I want to thank Amit brother for giving his valuable time for the interview. I hope today, you have learned many new things from Amit sir. For more info, You can check out his Blog, BloggingBeats where you can learn Blogging, SEO & Affiliate Marketing.