Quantitative aptitude pdf free download: This quantitative aptitude book pdf is one of the most demanding and best selling books of quantitative aptitude. Students who are preparing for the competitive examinations like SSC, Railway, Bank, Police etc. this book is the must have book for all those candidates.
Quantitative aptitude pdf
This quantitative aptitude pdf covers the entire syllabus of quantitative aptitude in a single book and in a comprehensive manner. Every chapter of the book starts with a brief theory section and followed by useful formulas and examples to understand the concept.
The book also has hindi edition of title quantitative aptitude for the students and aspirants appearing for a wide gamut of competitive exams. The book is also the best choice for those candidates who are starting from the beginning because it also follows the base and concept for clear understanding.
Here, we have presented the latest and updated edition of the quantitative aptitude pdf for the aspirants.
Quantitative aptitude pdf book details
- Book Name –Quantitative Aptitude book pdf
- Format– PDF
- Size– mb
- Page- 960
- Subject– Quantitative Aptitude
- Language– English and Hindi
Highlights of quantitative aptitude book pdf
- The book is a comprehensive guide that contains more than 5300+ questions with solutions.
- Each chapter of the book includes formulas, solved examples and a wide range of questions for practice.
- It covers the latest examinations pattern and questions for practice accordingly.
- It is updated with the latest questions and solutions.
The book is useful for:
- Bank PO, SBI PO, IBPS, RBI, RRB, Clerk
- Other Banking Exams, CRP, SO, NABARD etc
- SSC-CGL – Tier 1 & Tier-II, SSC CHSL Exams
- Other SSC Exams – MTS, CAPF, Stenographers, FCI, CPO, JE
- Insurance Exams – LIC, GIC, NICL etc.
- UPSC Civil Services, IFS, CDS, NDA, Engineering Services
- Other UPSC Exams – SCRA, CISF, EPFO. IES/ISS.CASF, CISF-ASI
- State Civil Services Exams
- Other Entrance Exams – CLAT, NCHMCT-JEE, GATE
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
- DMRC Recruitment Tests
- DSSSB UGC-NET/SLET
- MBA Entrance Exams – MAT, SNAP, CAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT, IRMA and so on
- Exams (PGT/TGT/PRT/Nursery Teacher)
Quantitative aptitude book pdf book Contents
Section-I: Arithmetical Ability
- Number System
- H.C.F. and L.C.M. of Numbers
- Decimal Fractions
- Square Roots and Cube Roots
- Problems on Numbers
- Problems on Ages
- Surds and Indices
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio and Proportion
- Chain Rule
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Boats and Streams
- Problems on Trains
- Alligation or Mixture
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Volume and Surface Area
- Races and Games of Skill
- Stocks and Shares
- Permutations and Combinations
- True Discount
- Banker’s Discount
- Heights and Distances
- Odd Man Out and Series
Section-II: Data Interpretation
- Bar Graphs
- Pie Chart
- Line Graphs
Disclaimer: Geniusblogging does not own this book pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us email@example.com to request removal of the link. We do not support piracy.